Monday, September 24, 2007

Decisions, decisions


It's funny when a little decision like which coat I should get for this winter turns into something I think about for days. Since my parents are coming I am ordering things for them to bring and this year I need a new coat. The one I found online happens to come in only red, which I love. Yet, here I don't know if having a red coat is a good idea. I mean is it like walking around with a the X that marks the spot on me? I am leaning towards just getting the coat since I like it so much and I figure I already stand out enough, it shouldn't make that much of a difference.

Another weird thing I have to think about is when to go places. This month is special holiday for the people here, but it's mostly a pain for me. This weekend I went to the mall with some friends and found almost all the stores closed. The mall isn't close to my house it's an expensive trip in a taxi and not somewhere I go often so I was annoyed to find most things shut. It only got worse as the rest of the stores closed down at 4pm and were to stay closed till after 8pm. We ended up leaving the mall and heading for a restaurant in a hotel. The hotels have to serve food for the tourists which I am not, but I am thankful they have to provide for them.

Just a taste of the things I have to think about.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I dig the red one. Go for it!!!!