Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Christmas Season...




I am posting pictures of my Christmas decor (can you tell I love to decorate!). I bought a 6ft. tree this year thanks to friends' of my parents who sent the finances to get one. Last time I was home I decided to bring all my christmas decorations with me, so I finally feel that I am 'home' for the holidays.

I have also planned to have people over for Christmas Eve, mostly singles who don't have family here. I am so thankful for opportunities to use the gift of hospitality in ways to bless people. I also hope to have some students over for their first Christmas meal. I am looking forward to it!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks soooo good!!!! I'm loving that you have a blog!

neesh said...

oh my gosh im so excited for your christmas!!! it looks so pretty! and seeing pictures of your apartment makes me want to be there! miss you!

neesh said...

I am so excited for your christmas! it looks so good!

and seeing those pictures of your apartment makes me wish i was back there! miss you!

Kim said...

Hi Amanda,

I love how your place looks! It makes my little condo seem so unfestive compared to your home!