Amanda, I just saw your email with the link to this blog. I am sOOOOOOO sad we weren't able to be there to say goodbye to you! what a bummer! we are going to miss you so much.
i am glad that you had a nice goodbye at the center. i know the girls are going to miss you SO much!! seeing your pictures made me excited to get back.
1 comment:
Amanda, I just saw your email with the link to this blog. I am sOOOOOOO sad we weren't able to be there to say goodbye to you! what a bummer! we are going to miss you so much.
i am glad that you had a nice goodbye at the center. i know the girls are going to miss you SO much!! seeing your pictures made me excited to get back.
please keep in touch with us!
Post a Comment