
This past Saturday Glenn and I participated in a walk for the world. It was a fundraiser for the organization I work for. Glenn not only walked the seven miles with me, but he was also able to raise a significant amount of money for PI. We had a great time walking and praying together. Our prayers were focused on the the requests given by the people who financially supported the walk-a-thon as well as for different areas of the world. As we picked up new requests ever quarter mile we prayed and the laps flew by.
I also enjoyed the fellowship with the other employees here. People brought their families, dogs, and even a cat. It was a great day and I was happy to be a part!

Praying together as a group before the walked started.

After a few miles...

Praying as we walked.

Us walking in the distance.
No comments:
Post a Comment