Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Cleanse

Today starts a 3-5 day challenge to drink water with organic syrup, lime juice, and a dash of salt. The idea is to clean out all the things backed up in my body that might be causing allergies. After I finish the cleanse I can start to put back different things into my diet starting with 2 days of just veggies and working my way up the food pyramid.

The hardest, but most important thing is that I am trying to kick my addiction to diet soda at the same time. I have lots of inflammation in my body and I am hoping that not having the chemicals from diet soda as well as the caffeine will help me to feel better.

For right now...I'm feeling tired...and craving a diet coke!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

So how did "The Cleanse" go? Were you able to kick the diet coke?

Jackie said...

So how did "The Cleanse" go? Were you able to beat the diet coke?