Monday, October 8, 2007
another thing that would never happen at home...
So I was with a friend from a neighboring country shopping (my friend loves to shop). Anyway, I was trying on a sweater that I thought would look nice, but it was a little snug. Another woman was looking at clothes near me and asked "How much do you weigh"? Can you believe it? And I was supposed to answer. I repied "it's a secret". She seemed happy with that although I am sure she would have loved to know. Some other 'normal' things around here is to ask are: "How much do you weigh?", "How much did you pay for that?", "How much is your rent?", "How much do you make?", and the like. I have found ways to avoid answering most of these questions although I sometimes come clean with how much something costs. Just another thing to adjust to. ( :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment