Friday, October 5, 2007

this wouldn't happen at home...

So this is the month of fasting and feasting, and since I am doing more of the feasting this year I think I am gaining weight. Every time I see a friend from here the first thing that comes out of their mouths is...you look fatter. It's actually normal and not wrong to point out things that aren't possitive. According to the scales I haven't gained weight but my close are fitting a littler snugger than even a month ago. Yuck! I even joined a joined a gym this month in order to fight this...but it's not working. Maybe once I am eating more normally it will all balance out. At least I hope it will!

Another funny thing that wouldn't happen at home...it was around midnight last night and I heard sirens and even saw the flashing lights in my room. I looked out to see what was going on and an ambulance had just pulled up. Many of my neighbors were out on their balconies looking to see what was happening in the neighborhood too. Then a guy got out of an ambulance carrying a gurney and shouting "Where is so and so?" (I couldn't hear the exact name). I saw my neighbors across the street pointing to my building saying...he lives in that one. Not like 911 when the number comes up automatically huh??? I have no idea what happened after that I must have fallen asleep.

Oh..I have been asked by a friend who is a director to be in one of his videos. I need to get more information about what is involved and I haven't for sure said no (although I am leaning in that direction). It's funny because here I am worthy of being in a video, but at home a director wouldn't give me a second look. I will let you know on this one what happens.

No comments: