
Over the years of living overseas (more than 5 now) I have gotten used to being away from people and things in the states. Still, I often miss my sister. My wonderful free spirited sister! She and I are so different, but that's what's so great! We 'get' each other, but live life so differently. What a blessing that God gave her too me, and to the world!
Thanks to skype and her new job we can chat off and on most days just checking in. This past week we decided to go on a trip while I am home this summer. I am super excited about how our adventure to Mexico will turn out. She is also living a bit south of my parents and I am excited to see her new place, her job and her life. I haven't seen her life since she was in college and now she's in the real world and doing great. I am so proud!
1 comment:
Thanks Amanda for the shout out! You are such a wonderful, thoughtful, and encouraging person. I am so blessed to have you in my life sissy.
Post a Comment