Sunday, January 6, 2008

Random Stuff

So since I haven't posted in awhile here is some random stuff going on in my life.

1. I still have my Christmas tree up! I can't believe it. I took down everything today except I had to leave the tree a few more days. I plan to take it down soon, but I decided to wait till I have my winter break (which starts on Tuesday).

2. I haven't showered in a day and half. That is so strange for me. I usually NEVER miss a day. It has been so cold and getting up early to be even colder doesn't seem fun these days. I did was my hair both mornings so I don't look like a slime ball. ( ;

3. I went to the ministry of interior today and in only 3 or 4 days I will have my year long visa. Yippee!!!! And then hopefully in a few more days a license. Then after that a car, but we will have to see how long that takes.

Happy Holidays! More exciting news to come.

No comments: