Friday, March 28, 2008

SPRING FORWARD!




Last night we finally sprang forward over here. It's almost officially spring and I am thankful for that. Growing up in Southern California I never fully apprieciated the changing of seasons. I do now!

Last week I planted some flowers to put just out side my bedroom window. I also got one of my suitcases of summer clothes down. Goodbye flannel pajamas, wool sweaters, and long underwear!!! Hello warm weather and summer clothes!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I love spring too!!! I haven't experienced it for a long time, but it is amazing how winter gives way to spring in our lives! There is always hope under the cold and frozen ground!! BIG HUGS!! xoxox

Edie said...

Spring was here to, for about 1 minute....I already have out my clothes for mid-July weather, and my new roses are all dying!
It is fresh life when you put away your longies! Newness, perspective, anticipation all roll in! You will have all of that!
Edie