


Today I went on a field trip with the second grade class. We went to a place called dream park and then followed with a trip to Burger King. At the dream park the kids rode rides like a small carnival. While we were there one of the kids cracked his head open and one of the teachers took him to the hospital where he had 5 stitches.
Then it was off to Burger King where we waited an hour with 90 children to get our burgers. After we finished our lunch then the kids were allowed to go to the play area. In just five minutes another boy came to the teachers and it was off to the hospital again. I am not sure if he needed stitches since he didn't return until after school finished.
Needless to say I'm beat!
1 comment:
They are so cute!!!!
Post a Comment