Wednesday, April 30, 2008

NKOTB


Yes New Kids On The Block are back! I might be a bit behind in the news, but I just heard they are going back on tour. I was a HUGE fan! I won tickets to one of their concerts and got to sit in the 9th row (although I was so young I went with my mom). I also had the dolls, magazines, books, and a whole bunch of other stuff...and I still have it (I am hoping to sell it on ebay someday and make some money).

I don't think I will make it to a concert this time, but I confess I might buy a new album if there is one. It just makes me smile. I was just looking at their website to see the latest news but there isn't much info yet. Check it out at www.nkotb.com

Oh, and I still know all the songs by heart! I can't believe I remember them.

1 comment:

L said...

I miss Donnie's rat tail...

And I haven't told too many people about this, but I had a NKOTB pillowcase where one side was the group and the other was just Joey, and I would kiss Joey every night before I went to sleep!! Oh, memories! ...and you would probably make a killing selling your memorabilia once they make their come back...that stuff is like gold!

-PHH