Saturday, July 5, 2008

An interesting 4th of July

For the 4th I went over to my sister's (Deanna) place for a party. The 5 roommates wanted to have a last hurrah party before they all moved away. So they invited friends, but by 8:30 we realized no one was coming! So the girls got the idea to go rollar skating. And it was a blast!



Deanna and her roommates (one missing from photo).



When Deanna was in junior high we began praying for a good Christian friend for her. Shortly after Jenn came into her life and they have been BFFs ever since. I am so amazed at the Lord's goodness at bringing her into our lives but also for how he was able to use our family when she was having some difficult family times. Jenn and I had a great talk last night and I am blessed to see the woman she has become!



Jenn and Deanna BFFs

No comments: