I am so blessed to be a part (even if small) of my friends children's lives. On my way to Florida I got to stop in Texas to visit a friend and old roommate Sara B. The last time I had seen her in person was her wedding 5 years ago. Now she has two ADORABLE girls. I made instant friends with the three year old and within an hour Roey was telling me I was her best friend. Little Piper with the beautiful blue eyes has a wonderful little personality too. I was so encouraged to be with Sara and her family even if it was such a short time.
Then there are Katie's 2 little girls (bottom photo). I love them! I am able to see them at least once a week while I am in Cali. A few weeks ago I was over for dinner and they were fighting over who would be on my team for connect four and yatzee jr. No complaints here. I am looking forward to a little 'Amanda Emma time' when I get back, Emma (the older one) got upset when Katie and I went out without her. I promised her a special outing when I get back.
No comments:
Post a Comment