Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Friends Around the world!

This photo is of my last Thanksgiving overseas. I had a bunch of Americans and 2 others over. We had a blast even though the power went out! My friend Carrie was one of them. A few years ago she moved to a neighboring country and was in the states for a visit. I got her to come up to our area to share what she has been doing and I was so blessed. I was blessed not only to see her (it seems like you bond quicker when you are overseas-we were only together for 9 months), but also to hear her stories of what our Father is doing where she lives.

What an encouragement to have her here! I love that even though I am on this side of the ocean I can still be in touch with what is happening around the world, through people like Carrie. If you read this lift Carrie up for protection and to always feel our Daddy's care for her. Thanks!

No comments: