Living in the Arab World for several years has made it's mark on me. Whether by the people I know still there both Arab and many other nationalities, the memories I have or the deep love God formed in my heart I will never be the same. I have some friends in Tunisia who waited the situation out in their homes and are finally out and about again, but now the issues have spread through the region in which I love so much. Please pray that God will be glorified through this. There is so much that is unknown, especially in the case of Tunisa. What will happen now that the government is totally out? Will the average person be 'safe'? Will there be new even worse powers that take over? In all this we must pray, Lord have your way in Tunisa: be Glorified, bring people to yourself, strengthen the believers there and give them great boldness to share the hope of Jesus in this unstable time. Please pray this with me!
You can look on BBC to find how this is beginning to effect the entire region. The link is a video about Jordan and how they are view this.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/9373045.stm
No comments:
Post a Comment