
I came home yesterday and my roommate told me we had a problem in the house. Our water heater was leaking water. I knew what needed to be done. I called the handyman and he arrived less than 15 minutes. He let all the water out of the heater so the bathroom was full of water. He then took the water heater out, and told me he would bring a new one today. He installed the new and the water is hot...see the photo above of my new purchase.
The next photo is of my light switch. I know that might seem a little weird, but I wanted to explain how water heaters work here. The red switch on the right is for the water heater. If I want warm water I should turn it on an hour before I want to shower so that it will be hot. That means if I want hot water for a shower in the morning I need to get up an hour ealier and turn the heater on, this in now problematic since I have to be at work at 7:30am. I decided to pay the $60 to have a timer installed tomorrow so that I don't have to do that anymore. Life's too short!
1 comment:
I don't see the pic of the switch...not that I don't know what it looks like!
And you decided to go with the timer. Mabruuk...good decision!
Post a Comment