I should have brought my camera for the eventful time I had at the zoo on Monday. I have never seen such a horrible and sad little zoo in my life (and I have been to some sad zoos in my life). The place was only about the size of a football field (or two) but had lions, a whole bunch of ostriches, some cats, birds and a few other odd animals. The whole place smelled like pee as if they had not cleaned the cages for weeks. They all seemed really hungry too. The kids had some chips and pieces of dry bread and the animals devoured all of it. I don't recomend it!
The kids from the first grade at my new job enjoyed the day. Sadly though, the hightlight of the zoo for them was playing at the playground there. My highlight was getting to know some of the first graders. They are so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment