Monday, May 19, 2008

English Day

Today was English day at our school, the English teachers have been preparing for over a month. In general the day was a success. The kids had spelling, reading, hand writing competitions. There were plays, songs, and other fun activities.

Below you can see Massa. From almost the first day Massa has taken to me. Every time she sees me in the hall or when I enter into her third grade class she always reaches out for a long hug. She reminds me a lot of me or my sister when we were young, a little awkward and chubby but lovable! I make sure I always notice her and give her extra attention even though I am in contact with almost 400 students. I thought English day would be a perfect opportunity to snatch a photo with my little friend!



The following photos of or the adorable first graders! Aren't they cute. Each class had a song to sing. This class sang, "If you're happy and you know it"


No comments: