Anyway, in chatting it over with Sarah she shared this insight with me "it's so cool how you invest your heart and love into everything you do--whether you love it or not...i mean, if I were you...with every experience you've had at that school, I'd be dancing out the door, but you're grieving it because you loved the people there". I love Sarah and how she speaks into my life with truth and love (which sometimes isn't easy to hear). God is so good.
It's great how He provides people in our lives who help us discover more and more of who we are in Him. I often have mixed feelings about things and this insight helps me to see that it's not wrong to have these mixed feelings about ending certian things. It's just how God made me...to deeply invest in all I do.
Here are some photos some of the kids:

This is Zahra' she is in the same third grade class as Massa pictured 2 blogs ago. She always makes me smile.

I'm going to miss starting my mornings seeing all these faces lined up for school.

On the left is Abdullah. A few weeks ago I entered the class and he said in a loud voice, "Miss Nowerat" which means roughly you light up this room. It's a semi common greeting, but I I hope I really do light up the school. He now says it every time I enter the class. On his right is Mo. he is great, always smiling one of my MANY favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment